Our physical therapy services are proven to help with:
- Range of Motion – how far a joint can bend or straighten
- Strength – strength against gravity
- Balance – ability to maintain balance (tilting and righting responses) and to keep oneself from falling (protective responses)
- Reflexes – the body’s automatic responses
- Posture – alignment of the body in various positions
- Tone – natural resistance in a muscle (increased tone is stiffness and decreased tone is floppiness)
If you have questions or would like to learn more about physical therapy, please contact our PT experts at (732) 202-3000.