- Podiatric Medicine
- Surgical correction of bunions & hammertoes
- Diabetic limb salvage and wound care
- Foot trauma and heel pain
- Neuroma, warts, athlete’s foot, and fungal toenails
- Ingrown toenails, flat feet, and geriatric foot care
- DPM, Temple University
- Residency, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with Reconstructive Rear Foot/Ankle Surgery, Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Danial Khalifa is a Podiatrist who joined Garden State Medical Center in 2016. His clinical specialties include medical and surgical management of common foot disorders, sports related injuries, and cosmetic foot procedures.
Dr. Khalifa achieved a Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science & Sports Studies from Rutgers University and went on to obtain his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Temple University. As Chief Resident at Staten Island University Hospital, he led his colleagues during the intensive three-year Podiatric Medicine and Surgery residency program, training in everything from simple ingrown nails, to complex reconstructive surgery. Dr. Khalifa actively researches advancements in podiatry and his case study on ungual melanoma was recently published in Podiatry Today magazine.
Dr. Khalifa is a compassionate, kind doctor with great bedside manner. Growing up he had a strong desire to help others. With pedal morbidities on the rise, he takes preventative and proactive measures to help his patients manage their podiatric health concerns. In his spare time, Dr. Khalifa likes to spend time with his family, play basketball, and golf.